Tuesday 5 June 2012

Just Kids

When I was a kid there were a lot of programs for kids. I remember watching TikTak, Ciuchcia and Domowe Przedszkole. So I thought that since I wasn't able to get my childhood picture I would post a MV of a song that I listened to when I was 5 or 6.



Childhood: what a magic moment! 


When I was a child we used to play a lot at a playground in my village. There were many games we played like states and cities, tag, hopscotch or hide-and-seek (this was our favourite, especially when it was dark ^_^). Playing these games gave me a lot of pleasure. It was very funny and amusing to gather in a group of 6 or 10 people and spent all day outside playing and even arguing about silly matters, which at that time seemed the most important things in the world. 


PS.
There was a game "Raz, dwa, trzy Baba Jaga patrzy!" I place it here because while watching one of Korean variety shows I came across the Korean version of it. The most stunning point was that there were two foreign girls participating in the game (one of British-Japanese origin and the second Polish-Russian), to whom the Koreans didn't have to explain the rules of the game, because they said they know how to play it.  
I was wondering if anyone knows if there is such a game in the English culture and what its name is.

PS2
Is there any English version of the Zakuty game?

1 comment:

  1. I guess it's red light/green light for "Baba Jaga patrzy". As for Zakuty (?), I don't even know what that is. :)

    ReplyDelete